Friday, January 9, 2015

"Boom Boom" Sport Fishing, West side of Oahu, Hawaii, USA... Go Boom Boom!


Boom Boom Sportfishing, is a highly rated fishing charter located at Waianae Boat Harbor on the west island of Oahu.

Oahu's west coast fishing grounds provides anglers with world class big game fishing.

Fish Aggregation Devices , placed by the State of Hawaii are located nearby.

Fish Aggregating Devices (FADs) are in the waters surrounding the main Hawaiian Islands. These buoys attract schools of tuna and other important pelagic fishes, such as dolphinfish (Mahimahi), wahoo (Ono), and billfish. FADs allow fishermen to locate and catch these species.



There is a 3000 foot ledge is just 3 miles away and a 6000 foot ledge just 7 miles away.

Boom Boom Sportfishng location on Oahu's west coast allows shorter travel times to the Fish Aggregation Devices.

Less travel time means more fishing time.

Richard Lowe Travel


To book this adventure ...... 
Call me anytime ..... 714-614-4476 
  • The price is the same as direct booking, my services are free to the traveler.
  • I only sell tours that I have researched and have excellent reviews.
  • If the tour is not available the day you request, I will shop for other tours that meet your needs.
  • I check 10 day weather reports and alert you of possible weather events.
  • Only one contact ...me, and I answer my telephone 24 hours a day / everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment