Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Exact" Sport Fishing - Lahaina - Maui - Hawaii - USA ..... Go get a big fish!


"Exact" Sportfishing is a 3rd generation owner/operated Maui Charter Fishing Company with Captain Dave Hudson, over 35 years of experience, deep sea fishing Maui and all Hawaiian waters.

"Exact" is owned and operated by "Finest Kind" charter boats, operating out of Lahaina Harbor, consistently hold the catch records for Maui County.
Using only the finest of fishing equipment, having extensive local knowledge of where the fish are at any time of the year and what kind of bait should be used for the most action is what makes Captain Dave Hudson's Fishing Team the Finest Deep Sea Fishing Team since 1973!

"Exact" is a Bertram 31 Foot Sport Fisherman.
Few, if any, other boats have had such a profound influence on the design of power boats as has the Bertram 31. The first boat design to use a Deep-V hull, it is arguably the most famous modern boat design ever built, the 31 Bertram has achieved a near cult status, infecting boaters around the world.



Private Charter Rates:
4 Hour private $899
6 Hour private $1099
8 Hour private $1299
10 Hour private $1500

Share rates:
4 Hour share $150
6 Hour share $175
8 Hour share $195


Richard Lowe Travel

To book this adventure ...... 
Call me anytime ..... 714-614-4476 
  • The price is the same as direct booking, my services are free to the traveler.
  • I only sell tours that I have researched and have excellent reviews.
  • If the tour is not available the day you request, I will shop for other tours that meet your needs.
  • I check 10 day weather reports and alert you of possible weather events.
  • Only one contact ...me, and I answer my telephone 24 hours a day / everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment