Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"Nemesis" Sport Fishing, Port Allen on the west side of Kauai, Hawaii, USA


Captain Darrin and the "Nemesis are hard core, experience fishermen with over 25 years fishing the Hawaiian waters from Kona to Kauai. This crew is tournament ready.
Considered one of the best sport fishing charter in the Hawaiian Islands. When vacationing in Kauai "Nemesis Sportfishng is a great choice of a fishing charter.



Departing from Port Allen Small Boat Harbor on the Southwest side of the island of Kauai has added benefits

"Nemesis" sport fishing is first class fishing vessel that is tournament ready with comfort and "fish ability".

Nemesis Sport Fishing of Hawaii prides themselves for their professionalism. 

The Southwest side of the Island, the waters are typically calmer. The ocean gets deeper here. Reaching deeper water quicker allows big action right out of the harbor.

The Southwest side of Kauai is the best side of the island to fish.

Private Rates
(Up to 6 People)
4 Hours $ 650.00
6 Hours $ 900.00
8 Hours $1200.00

Richard Lowe Travel


To book this adventure ...... 
Call me anytime ..... 714-614-4476 
  • The price is the same as direct booking, my services are free to the traveler.
  • I only sell tours that I have researched and have excellent reviews.
  • If the tour is not available the day you request, I will shop for other tours that meet your needs.
  • I check 10 day weather reports and alert you of possible weather events.
  • Only one contact ...me, and I answer my telephone 24 hours a day / everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment