Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nualolo Kai Beach Landings by special permit, Na Pali Explorer Tours has a permit, Kauai, Hawaii, USA

The special permit to land on the beach of Nualolo Kai allows only small hard bottom Inflatables to land. The tour company Na Pali Explorer has a permit.


Adventurist can visit the ancient fishing village which is one of the most pristine spots in the world.


The Na Pali Explorer Tour Includes;
  • 4.5 hour tour of the Na Pali Coast
  • Departs from the West Side of Kauai, Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor, which is the closest departure point for the Na Pali Coast on the West side (less travel time)
  • Narrated ride to snorkel site (snorkeling is optional)
  • Stop for photo opportunities.
  • Beach landing, snorkel from the beach
  • Nature hike to ancient village of Nualolo Kai
  • Enter and explore sea caves
  • Snorkel Gear, swim fins for snorkelers. 
  • "Local Style" Japanese box lunch.

Snorkel and Sightseeing 

Adult Fare - "Explorer 1" $139
Child Fare - "Explorer 1" $119
(6-13 years) 

Charter Fare - "Explorer 1" $2400
your group only, anytime departure


There are advantages to using my travel agency.
  • The price is the same as direct booking, my services are free to the traveler.
  • I only sell tours that I have researched and have excellent reviews.
  • If the tour is not available the day you request, I will shop for other tours that meet your needs.
  • I check 10 day weather reports and alert you of possible weather events.
  • Only one contact ...me and I answer my telephone 24 hours a day / everyday

1 comment: