Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kid Friendly Fishing Tours on the "Happy Times", Kauai, Hawaii, USA



Fun for the whole family,

Adventure time is a lifetime memory for you and your child. Kauai sport fishing is a high adventure activity especially when you hook up to a beast like this tuna.

Landing a fish that is taller and weighs more then yourself ... priceless.

A few weeks ago a friend of mine took his son on a fishing "cattle boat" (35 anglers) out of Dana Point, Ca, when a complete stranger knew he had a large tuna on line and and also knew his son had never caught a large fish.... handed the pole to his son and said I'll give you an hour to land this". Forty five minutes later and a very tired boy, dinner was on deck.
The young man was forever "hooked".


To book a fishing trip in Kauai ...


I have 8 proven fishing boats I will charter for you.

Richard Lowe Travel

To Book this Charter please call 714-614-4476 
There are advantages to using my travel agency.
  • The price is the same as direct booking, my services are free to the traveler.
  • I only sell tours that I have researched and have excellent reviews.
  • If the tour is not available the day you request, I will shop for other tours that meet your needs.
  • I check 10 day weather reports and alert you of possible weather events.
  • Only one contact ...me, and I answer my telephone 24 hours a day / everyday










I

No comments:

Post a Comment