Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Whale Watch from a private Helicopter Tour ... Kauai, Hawaii, USA


Super Tour .... see nature from a unnatural perspective ...a helicopter.

The Humpback Whale Migration has begun in Hawaii. Kauai, in particular, is a robust breeding ground for our friends. There are many whale watching boat tours that are a fabulous experience. Air tours give a unique perspective only available by helicopter.




Kauai "ECO-STAR" Private Charter
$ 2187.50 per hour .... booked less than 5 days in advance
(1-6 passengers) ....... only your group

To Book this Charter please call 714-614-4476 
There are advantages to using my travel agency.
  • The price is the same as direct booking, my services are free to the traveler.
  • I only sell tours that I have researched and have excellent reviews.
  • If the tour is not available the day you request, I will shop for other tours that meet your needs.
  • I check 10 day weather reports and alert you of possible weather events.
  • Only one contact ...me, and I answer my telephone 24 hours a day / everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment